- Surpass industry standards with a 20% increase in charging speed, without significant cost increases.
- True simultaneous charging translates to operators receiving the value of two chargers for the price of one.
- The TurnOnGreen Dashboard simplifies the management of peak-hour pricing, ensuring effortless autonomous station operation
DC FAST CHARGER
FSP600 offers a user-friendly and uncomplicated interface, making it incredibly convenient for EV owners. Its key benefits include rapid recharging at convenient locations, ensuring minimal disruption to daily routines. This straightforward design and accessibility make standalone DC fast charging a practical and efficient solution for electric vehicle charging on the go.
60kW Power Output
With this robust power level, EV owners can experience quick and efficient charging, making it an ideal choice for those on the go.
Configure FSP600 for paid authentication, monitor live usage, and set permissions on the TurnOnGreen Dashboard. Stay in control of your charging site.
Make FSP600 Work Anywhere
The TurnOnGreen Dashboard is a comprehensive, cloud-based EV charger management platform. The dashboard provides a user-friendly interface with useful features for any size business to monitor and manage EV chargers with ease.
- View and analyze real-time charging data
- Track costs and adjust pricing
- Manage power with advanced active load balancing
- Manage users and set permissions
- Automatic report generation, downloadable at any time
- 24/7 support available via SMS, in-app messaging, or toll-free number
Perfect For Destinations
The TurnOngreen FSP600 is a 60kW DC fast charger tailored for destination charging. It’s designed for efficient EV recharging at destinations like hotels and restaurants, catering to eco-conscious customers. Its user-friendly interface and compatibility with various EV models make it a versatile choice for destination charging.
FSP600 Product Specifications
Maximum Output Power
CCS1: 120 A @150~500 Vdc or 63 A @950 Vdc CHAdeMO: 120 A @150~500 Vdc
CCS1 or CHAdeMO
Charging Cable Length
13 feet / 4m
3-phase, 5-wire, 480 Vac, 100 A maximum
7 inch LCD
OCPP 1.6 JSON
Vehicle communication interface
Ethernet, wi-fi, 4G
RFID ISO/IEC 14443 A/B
Over current protection, over voltage protection,
over temperature protection, under voltage protection,
surge protection device, insulation monitoring device,
short circuit protection, over power protection
-22 °F to +122 °F / -30 °C to +50 °C
27.6 (W) x 70.9 (H) x 13.0 (D) in 700 (W) x 1800 (H) x 331 (D) mm
529 lbs/ 240kg
Who electrified with TurnOnGreen
TurnOnGreen has electrified a diverse array of clients, ranging from renowned commercial retailers to forward-thinking hospitality providers and eco-conscious fleet operators.
Get in touch with us
1421 McCarthy Blvd.
Milpitas, CA 95035